What you need to know. You've got custom rug questions, we've got answers. Please be sure to read the quick guide to custom rugs below carefully, and feel free to call us with further inquiries.
- Which products can be customized?
- Custom rugs designed from scratch are available, your artwork or ours, and not just contemporary designs! We can make custom gabbeh rugs, traditional or oriental rugs, high-low pile rugs, and just about anything you can imagine. The majority of the area rug designs we carry on our online catalog are customizable. PLEASE NOTE: We are currently able to customize most of our hand-tufted rugs and shag rugs for size only. Round rugs are often available. Most of our hand-knotted rugs are customizeable in size, shape, and color. Not customizable
are our stain resistant and synthetic fiber or machine made rugs.
- How much will a custom rug cost?
- To have a rough estimate of what a custom rug will cost, calculate the price per square foot of a design from our online catalog and add a 50% upcharge to hand tufted rugs or a 20% upcharge to hand knotted rugs. The minimum custom rug order we accept is 6'x9' in hand tufted quality; the minimum in hand knotted quality is 5'x8' and runners over 9'. For a custom quote and lead time estimate, contact us directly at 800.830.7847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional charges may apply for oversize freight, expedited shipments, and additional services.
- The process, start to finish:
- First, fill out a custom rug inquiry form below , Email your inquiry and photos to email@example.com, or telephone us at 800.830.7847. You will receive a response from us within one business day. If all you need is a custom size of one of the rugs from our online catalog, the order can be finalized and placed the same day
Please enter the